19.10.09

Couple of the Year!

I will be choosing a couple who had us do their wedding photography to be KFPs "Couple of the Year." They will share their story, favorite wedding photo, give a word of advice to engaged couples and win a free custom gift.

Never think that any two weddings or couples are the same. I remember every couple I've ever photographed. I remember their personalities, their style, even the colors of their wedding. I have absolutely been blessed to have worked with such awesome couples this year... I really can't believe I've been so lucky!

I want to pay tribute to them all... BUT since I could go on for days about each couple I thought it best if I just chose one. This couple will be one with a unique story and one who has especially touched my heart!

For the record, I don't know off hand how many weddings I've done this year... but I do know I've cried at every single one. What can I say, I've worked with great people and I'm a softy ;)

No comments: