2.11.09

NEW STUDIO!

If I could go back in time to when I was 15 years old and tell myself that I was not only going to have a photography business but also have a studio in downtown Huntington my younger self would be in total amazement! I know there are so many people out there who hate their jobs... I don't know what I did to end up with everything I ever wanted but I'm SO not complaining... ever!

I'm getting ready to start redecorating a studio in Huntington and hope to have it ready by the first of the year. Hopefully I'll have it ready before then so I can offer some Christmas sessions... not sure if that will happen though. For those of you who don't know, I'm going to be on the other side of the camera on 12.12.09 because I'll be marrying my best friend. What an awesome year this is!

I'll post photos of the studio's transformation as it happens. We'll also be having a really special Grand Opening, so be sure and "stay tuned" to see what we have in store!

xoxo,
Cassie

1 comment:

Lucky Ace Photography said...

That's exciting! Your invitations were very pretty by the way! And I booked your date on my online calendar (so you won't have to panic)! :)