4.1.10

The "Something Blue" Collection



I got married a few weeks ago (YAY!) so I know how hard it is to find scustom items for your wedding that suit your taste... and if you do it's like a gazillion bucks! 


You girls are going to LOVE this! It's new and it's called "The Something Blue Collection."  It's all custom and handmade to coordinate with your wedding colors!  It consists of two garters, (one to keep and one to toss.) Your keepsake garter has an adorable engagement ring charm and they all come with a blue ribbon sewn on the inside... there's your something blue! Next is the ring bearer pillow. It's absolutely perfect! It couldn't be any more different from those generic and tacky pillows you've seen and cringed at.  Lastly is the flower girl cone... it's the new basket!  It's adorable and you'd laugh if you knew all the uses we found for it after the wedding ;)  


I paid $40 for my garter set that I used a couple weeks ago... I won't even go into how much I paid for the ring bearer pillow and flower girl cone... THIS is why I'm kicking myself now!  You can get the ENTIRE set ( two customized garters, the ring bearer pillow and the matching flower girl cone) for only $65.00.  I KNOW, RIGHT?! You can also order them separately.


SO, if you're the kind of bride who isn't satisfied with dime-a-dozen/mass produced keepsake items for your wedding... this is a perfect way to get custom, one of a kind items at an insanely good price. 


Send me an email to Cassie@KateFisherPhoto.com when you're ready to order your set and I'll get the details from you. You could also go to the client section of my site and order from the product list. HAPPY PLANNING TO ALL!

No comments: