8.6.10

Love + Style = Cassie the happy photographer

word of the day... "StylatudeA fashion style with attitude and purpose above and beyond average."

We are right in the midst of wedding season... and wow, you guys are awesome! Long gone are the days of the "typical" wedding. I have been up to my eyeballs in style.  

So you're wondering what exactly I mean? Well, allow me to explain ;)  It can be something as simple as my brides having killer heels under that gorgeous gown.  It is the color combinations you all are coming up with... sometimes I'm just floored by the way it all comes together!  My couples are also getting so much more daring and creative with their shoots.  They find the coolest ways to really make their photos unique and personal. Of course a lot of it has to do with the photographer, but the majority has to do with how much of your personal style you bring to the table.  Clothes, accessories and location suggestions really play a huge role in your photos turning out amazing! 

I have weddings every week and I have no idea how I keep meeting these amazing people and getting the opportunity to shoot in such gorgeous locations! I have GOT to have the coolest clients in the world... hands down.  So you're thinking, "Yeah  Cass, that's great and all, BUT I don't have a massive budget to get the best of the best… I’m a total DIY bride.”  This is when I chime in and say… fabulous! You don’t have to spend a ton of money to make your wedding a one-of-a-kind wedding.  The same goes for your other sessions.  I did a bridal session today and she was so stinkin’ cute it was ridiculous! She knew who she was and knew the way she wanted her photos to feel.  She brought a parasol, lace gloves, cowboy boots and a fabulous Kentucky Derby-ish hat and she rocked her session!  Of course she didn’t wear them all at once… They are the most adorable and stylish photos… simply because that was her style and when you find a way to really show off who you are, you WILL end up with amazing photographs.

You don’t have to have the most expensive gown, the most sought after venue, or the fanciest reception… just find a way to make it yours and it will be phenomenal.

Need a little help?  Don’t want your photos to look cookie-cutter?  I’m here to help!  We can sit down together and chat about all the little details and figure out a game plan on how to get you exactly what you have in mind. 

If I’ve said it once I’ve said it a thousand times… You don’t want your photos to look like everyone else’s any more than I want to take them like everyone else. 

No comments: