29.8.11

September 2011 babies anyone?


I've got a great idea brewing with a fellow photog friend of mine... I'm looking for parents who arev expecting a baby in the month of Sept. I will do one boy and one girl session absolutely FREE to the first to sign up.

Session will be in my studio.  The session fee will be waived as long as mommy & daddy give me the "ok" to display some of their sweetie's photos in my studio and on my site. Parents will be under no obligation to purchase prints or products.

Sounds pretty easy, right?! All you have to do is shoot me an email or send me a text. Cassie@KateFisherPhoto.com or text me at 304.360.3989

I've got lots of new super precious baby things I can't wait to try out!!! Keep a look out to see the finished product in October... I'm pretty positive it'll melt your heart!

2 comments:

Cassie B. said...

BABY GIRL----Check ;)

katefisherphoto said...

Baby boy----Check! Stay tuned to see their precious little faces!!!