17.10.11

Takin' it down a notch in 2012

I've been going full speed ahead for a few years now during wedding season and I'm about to take it down a notch. For 2012 I will only be booking TWO weddings per month. I'm used to having weddings every weekend and absolutely LOOOOVE it!
I'm excited to make this change so I can give my couples even more one-on-one attention. I'm proud to say that I really and truly care a lot about my brides and grooms... it's SO not just about the money for me... not even close actually. 
This will also give me a chance to spend more time with my sweet Bobby and my little ones; Ava, Eli, and baby Fox. 
SO, my message to you 2012 couples is to not wait too long to book... these dates go fast and you don't want to be the ones who get stuck with the "leftovers." 


xoxo Cassie

No comments: