4.1.12

Kate Fisher {newborns}



I am so excited to announce that I'm going to be opening a new division of KFP! As you know I've been focusing strictly on the wedding scene for a while now. However, over the last few years I've done LOTS of brand newbies... and let me tell ya, they just melt my heart. SO, when I open my new studio this month I will be catering to newborns 4 weeks and under. 
Don't panic, I'm still doing weddings/engagements... If you read my earlier post you know that I'm cutting way back and only doing two weddings per month from here on out. This will allow me to work with my newborns and their mamas and daddies. 
This will NOT be cheapo, generic, typical JCP (no offence) newborn photography. This is custom portraiture. It is especially designed for discerning parents who love photography and want to have this very short time in their newborn's life captured and turned into art. 
If you or someone you know is expecting a baby, I will be doing a month long Grand Opening Special. I will have all the details coming soon along with my new site launch!

No comments: