23.5.12

Newborn Perfection!




   Meet sweet baby Miles. He's perfect, no one can argue that, especially me... and maybe his mama :)  Even the most perfect newborns can have skin that needs a little touch up. 
   So many of my mamas comment on how they're worried about their newborn's flaky skin, baby acne, or splotchiness. Let me tell you... I've yet to meet a newborn with the ideal creamy, dreamy skin. Miles' skin is actually a little better than most. 
   The point of this post is to show my future clients that there's no need to fret if your newbie's skin has a few little issues. It's perfectly normal and these little blemishes are quite fixable. With that being said, I have had parents who wish to have their baby's skin left untouched... If that's what you want, I'm more than happy to edit your images that way. I just want my photos to show how gorgeous and truly beautiful these little blessings are... sometimes tiny imperfections can be a distraction from that. 

No comments: